Courtesy Lincoln County Historical Society
This view, from between 1910 and 1917 of the depot is rather rare. It shows the depot in a dark green and red scheme which lasted up to the 1920s. The name on the front of the depot is rare, as most know the depots as having the name on the ends. Note the bundled item on the scale in front of the double doors on the end of the depot, and the hearse on the far left of the image.