The 299 was built for the Fairhaven and Southern as their No. 2. Became the Seattle & Montana 299 in 1898. When that road was folded into the GN in 1907, it was placed in GN class E4. The 299 was sold to the Waterville in February 1911 and scrapped in May 1934.
Photos courtesy of Harold Badten.
Post a Comment