Courtesy of the John W. Barriger III National Railroad Library.
This is an amazing view of the Adrian area. The photographer is on the main track, with the house track that goes on the back side of the depot leading to the right. This track is gone today.
The siding is the next track over to the left. The two furthest tracks on the left are just storage tracks today, but they were part of the interchange storage tracks with the Northern Pacific, which crossed this scene on the bridge in the distance.
The buildings on the left of the storage tracks are the Northern Pacific's tiny engine facility, complete with two stall roundhouse, turntable, coaling dock, ash pit, etc. It wasn't in use by the time this photo was taken, as NP passenger trains stopped going to Adrian in 1924, stopping further back on the line at Coulee City before turning around and heading back to Spokane. Three day a week mixed train service continued through 1928.