Map courtesy of the GN-NP Archives.
Listed AFEs for Quincy at the above website do not list when the wye was removed, but there is a reference to property being purchased next to the abandoned wye in 1949.
Things have certainly changed since 1949. A considerable amount of industrial activity has taken over the area. Perhaps the wye was located next to the curving 10 Ave SE in the satellite photo.